Finance & Accounting
The Finance/Accounting division ensures that generally accepted accounting principles are followed and adequate internal controls are in place to safeguard City’s assets. The division is responsible for maintaining and updating the financial recordkeeping function of the City, preparing the City budget, processing payments and payroll, performing treasury management duties, and issuing of:
- annual budget publications;
- comprehensive annual financial reports; and
- state controller’s reports.
- FY2015-16 Adopted Budget
- Slides - Workshop on FY16 Proposed Budget/CIP
- FY2015-16 Gann Appropriation Limit